The Oregon dashboard provides a summary of the various projects that a user has access to. There is a top-level summary showing the following:
- Active Projects - All projects that are currently being worked on or are prepped to start soon
- Not Started - Total projects that have not been scheduled yet
- In Progress - Projects that are currently under way and are being actively worked on
- Submitted to AQM – The project is has been submitted to the SSC AQM team. This only applies to certain project types. P2PE, PADSS, SSF
- On hold - All projects that have been put on hold by Foregenix or the Client. No work packages will be active while a project is in this status
- Completed – The project has been completed and currently being invoiced and finalized.
Dashboard - Project List
- The dashboard has a tabbed view below the Dashboard Summary. The first tab is the Latest Projects list. This list contains a top level summary of the Active Projects and includes basic information like:
- Organization – Name of the organization the project belongs to. This is provided as there may be a hierarchical structure of Organizations that the user has access to.
- Contract – The specific contract that the project belongs to
- Project – The name of the project
- Project ID – Internal ID used for tracking purposes
- Location – Global location where the project is being completed
- Assessors – This is a list of the Foregenix Assessors that are assigned to do work on the project
- Start and End Date of scheduled work
- Expected End Date – This is a date that has been agreed upon by Foregenix and the client
- Project Deadline – A date by which the project must be completed. This is normally set when there is a compliance deadline that need to be met. If not needed it is just shown as a dash -.
- Not Started
- In Progress
- SSC Submission
- On Hold – The project has been placed on hold until further notice
- You can filter the Project List by entering text into the text boxes in each column
- If you hover over text in the grid, you will see a popup which will allow you to do a quick filter in the list.
- If you click the funnel icon, the text will be placed into the textbox at the top of the column and filter accordingly.
- If you click the copy icon the text will be placed into your clipboard for you to use as needed.
If you are only interested in specific columsn you can choose only the columns that interest you by clicking the Columns Button
Dashboard - Project Board
The project Board tab provides a column view of all the projects. The columns are as follows:
- Upcoming - These projects have work packages that are due to start in the next 14 days
- In Progress - Someone has already started wok on this project
- On Hold - Projects hat have been placed on hold until a later date
- Completed - The project work packages have all been completed
Dashboard Contract List
This tab provides a summary of all active contracts for the client.